Please click on the large banners below to view the schedule for those events. Children’s program information is below the 3 banners.
NOTE: The schedules below are from the 2010 program.
Be a Friend of Veggie Fest and help tell everyone about the festival. Click the image of the birds to explore ways you can help promote the event.
Veggie Fest is a family event, with plenty of fun and educational activities that adults can share with their children. An entire section of the grounds is dedicated to activities and entertainment for your children. Designed and managed by professional educators, the Veggie Fest children’s program provides a rewarding and enjoyable experience for kids of all ages.
Some of the many activities include:
- Face painting – decorating children’s faces with fun designs
- Arts, crafts, and games provide fun and interactive ways to learn about the vegetarian diet
- Moon jump and other inflatable activities for romping and exercise
- Lots of snacks, including popcorn and naturally flavored snow cones
- Photo fun pictures presentation by guest artist
- Jewelry and hair beading
- Continuous musical performances by professional entertainers
An Array of Experts from All Over the World!
The Speakers for This Year
Sant Rajinder Singh is the principle speaker.
Subjects include: nutrition - eating organic - healing pain - heart disease - healthy lungs - meditation - cancer prevention - longevity - boosting energy - compassionate veggie
Menu of Food Demonstrations International!
Thai Cuisine - Nature's Path Makes Snacks - South of the Border - Healthy Vegetarian Kids - Rah Rah Raw - Indian Delights - Gluten Free Vegetarian - and much more
Please bring non-perishable vegetarian food to be donated and distributed by People’s Resource Center.
Click the icon to view suggested food items to bring for donation.
A blood bank van will be operating near the entrance each day.
Please click the icon for more information.